Give us your views and win dinner for two!
Answering a few quick questions will help us raise funds, and spend them effectively.
Project Newton is greatly aided by public consultation. Please complete this five-minute survey about our project, for the chance to win dinner for two at the historic Waldegrave Arms, East Harptree.
Terms and Conditions
The winner, drawn at random at the Village Fete in Summer 2019, will be notified by phone or email. By providing your details, you give your consent for Project Newton to contact you about future fundraising activities, events and updates. [Due to the Coronavirus pandemic the Village Fete has been cancelled and no decision has been made yet about when or if this draw will be made]
Recent grants: Bath and Wells Diocesan Association of Change Ringers, Burges Salmon, The Hobson Charity, Somerset Churches Trust, Allchurches Trust, St. Andrew’s Conservation Trust, Church Care, The Beatrice Laing Trust raise £48500. If the government extend the LPOW VAT Grant Scheme again in March 2022 that is worth c£90k to the project. Zero VAT rating of the Inclusive Access Works would realise another £15k
- School House Trust (£73k)
- Pledges so far (£84k)
- Donations so far (£39450)
- Allchurches Trust(£12800)
- Diocesan Loan (£25k)
- The Hobson Charity (£10k)
- Churchcare (£8600)
- Previous fundraising events (£30k)
- St. Andrew’s Conservation Trust (£2k)
- The Beatrice Laing Trust(£5k)
- Somerset Churches Trust (£2k)
- LPOW VAT Grant Scheme (£90k)
- Zero Rating of Inclusive Access works (£15k)
- The Sharpe Trust (£400)
- Bath and Wells Diocesan Association of Change Ringers(£6400)
- Burges Salmon Charitable Trust (£150)
- Other (£4150)